Oatmeal is a healthy and delicious diet. It is made from oat groats. The oat groats are commonly grounded crushed or rolled. Ground oats are named white oats and crushed oats are called coarse oats. The term oat is used in US .the oat meal is full of nutrients and fiber. Oatmeal is used in different ways. It is used to make different types of recipes. Oatmeal is a one of the important item of breakfast table. It contains fiber and carbohydrates. It is found in various types.
- Whole oat groats
- steel cut oats
- Scottish oatmeal
- raw oats
- rolled oats regular
- rolled oats instant or quick
- oat floor
Oatmeal is not only a delicious and healthy diet but also it is full of healthy benefits. Oatmeal is full of minerals it has contains protein, fat, copper, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, fiber, magnesium zinc and vitamins. One cup of oatmeal contains 307 calories approximately. Oatmeal is almost use as breakfast. It is so delicious and has pleasant flavor. Its method of cooking is very simple.
Mcdonalds oatmeal calories:
A number of people love to eat oatmeal at Mcdonalds so they always wanted to know about the exact calories and nutrient count in Mcdonalds oatmeal which is served at McDonalds. Mcdonalds oatmeal calories are 290 calories per serving. Total calcium is 100 grams, Sodium is 160mg and total carbohydrates are 52 grams. There are so many health benefits of oatmeal which are discussed below.
Health benefits of oatmeal
Studies show that oatmeal has a lot of health benefits. If we use it daily it surely will put a lot of benefits on our health.
- Regularly use of oatmeal prevents from being overweight. It is a perfect diet to reduce the weight. As we know that oatmeal is full of fiber. Eating oatmeal will not feel you hunger for a longer period of time because it stays in the stomach longer. It increases the viscosity of stomach contents and you feel fuller, longer and it prevents you from overeating and it helps you to maintaining weight. With the use of oatmeal your increasing weight will be starting to reduce.
- Use of oatmeal will improve the immune system as oatmeal is full of fiber and fiber has the quality to speed up the immune system. Our immune cells power increases and these cells will fight with a strong power against harmful bacteria and infection of bacteria is completely destroyed.
- Oatmeal is a good a source of magnesium which balanced the level of glucose and regulates the insulin in our body.
- Use of oatmeal protects from blood sugar because oatmeal contain fiber. a high amount of fiber stabilize blood sugar level. Make it habit to use oatmeal in breakfast instead of other food which is full a lot of sugar and carbs.
- Oat meal contains avenanthramide’s .which are antioxidants. These anti oxidants protect from heart disease and prevent heart arteries to hard. Regular use of oatmeal makes our heart strong and keeps it away from diseases.
- As we know that the oatmeal contains high quantity of fiber which is useful for our heart health. Fiber poses many benefits. it reduces the risk of high blood pressure. Research shows that eating one bowl of oatmeal of whole grain per day reduces the risk of heart failure. For postmenopausal women should use six serving of oatmeal on weekly basis.
- Due to the rich in fiber the use of oatmeal reduces the cholesterol level. Use one or half cup of oatmeal which is enough to reduce cholesterol level.
- Use of oatmeal prevents the body from cancer.